It also explains how you may request to access and correct your personal information
and complain about a breach of your privacy. We recommend that you review this policy
regularly as we may amend it from time to time.
What personal information do we collect and how?
We collect personal information about you that is relevant to your travel arrangements
or that will enable us to provide you with our goods and services. We may also collect
information about you in order for you to register as a member, complete a travel
profile, participate in a survey or promotion, ask a question or initiate a transaction
on our website, over the phone, a mobile application or through a franchised agent.
For example, we may collect details such as your name, mailing address, telephone
number, email address, credit card number and expiry date, and details of your flight,
hotel and car bookings and other travel details.
We collect your personal information directly from you in the course of providing
a product or service or when you have other dealings with us. For example, your
personal information will be collected when you deal with us over the telephone,
send us a letter or an email, visit our website, complete an online registration
form, provide information to complete a booking or subscribe to a service provided
by us. We may also collect your personal information from others who make a booking
on your behalf.
If you register for My Account, we will also collect information such as the departure
city from which you usually travel, your preferences for seat selection or special
meals, details about your participation in loyalty or awards programs and applicable
membership numbers and other travel preferences. We also collect any other information
that you have elected to provide us, such as gender, activities and lifestyle preferences
and favorite destinations.
How do we use your personal information?
- Provide you with travel products and services
- Consider your request for a product or service
- Provide you with information about other products and services that may be of interest
to you including information about our business partners' products and services
- Assist in arrangements and reservations with suppliers (such as airlines, tour operators,
car hire operators, hotels and insurance providers) in relation to the provision
of a product or service.
- Collect and process payments, though us or a third party.
- Perform all other administrative and operational tasks (including risk management,
systems development and testing, staff training, and market or customer satisfaction
- To facilitate your participation in loyalty programs
- Analyze how our products and services (including any websites) are used
- Personalize the service or communication we provide to you, tailor your experience
on our website or other websites to your interests and make more appropriate travel
- Investigate, detect and protect us and other third parties against, negligence,
breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities
Contact our privacy officer
If you have a privacy complaint or wish to correct, update or access the personal
information that we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer using our
email id on the site.